January has been rather a miserable month in my world, and I’m rather glad it’s over. It’s always hard though when you and your loved ones are having a rubbish time of it to look on the bright side, and it’s got me thinking about reasons to be cheerful. There will always be horrible things that happen, and sometimes there’s nothing you can do to make them better. But sometimes just taking five minutes out to smile can help, a little.
I’m going to try and do a Reasons To Be Cheerful post regularly, as a way not only to help myself try and focus on the positive things in life rather than the negatives, but also to help you guys do that too.
1. This recipe for salted caramel pie
2. This dress which is oh so 90s but in an excellent way. (This dress is also super pretty)
3. The fabulous babymaking powers of of Mr & Mrs Hemsworth. Thank you.
4. At least you are not the kind of person who would wear this tshirt:
5. This photograph of a little girl and a penguin.
6. This incredible cushion:
7. And finally, this video will never not be amazing.
What are your reasons to be cheerful this week? Is there anything you think I should include in the next post? Let me know, either in the comments, by email or on twitter!