I found a recipe recently for banana whipped cream, and it got me thinking. If you can combine banana puree and whipped cream, then surely it would work for other things too. And you know what's basically the best thing in the world? OF COURSE YOU DO. The answer is obviously peanut butter.
Peanut Butter whipped cream is sweet and salty and creamy and bad for you. But in a really, really good way.
Peanut Butter Whipped Cream
- 300ml Double Cream
- 2/3tbsp Peanut Butter (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp Sugar (or to taste)
1. Pour your cream into a bowl and then whisk for a few minutes. It will start to bubble and then thicken.
2. When it's nice and thick, it's just about there. Add your peanut butter and your sugar, then whisk to combine. If it is dry, add a tiny bit of milk.
3. Give it a taste - it may need more sugar. Just add until it tastes just so. That's it!
What COULDN'T you use this for? It's PEANUT BUTTER WHIPPED CREAM for goodness sake.