It's nearly Glastonbury time! I have been frantically getting ready for the past couple of weeks, and will continue in this frantic vein until we leave on Wednesday morning. It's my 10th Glastonbury this year - my first was 2005 - so I pretty much know what I'm doing by now. I even did an interview for Opodo's blog with some of my tips - have a look at my overwhelmingly practical advice. And don't wear playsuits.
If you're going for the first time, I might be able to help:
- Here's my packing list, honed and perfected over many years.
- Here are the best places I ate in 2015, in 2014 and in 2013. The food is AMAZING at Glastonbury. Don't bring a stove, just come hungry.
- Here's a What's In My Bag post for my Glasto daily rucksack, a handy guide to your day to day essentials (loo roll, cider and hand sanitiser, mostly).
- Here's my Top Tips for surviving Glastonbury. The first two are about sleeping. I don't hold with all-nighters.
- Here are some more top tips.
And look - don't be scared, if it is your first time. It's SO much fun. Just run with it. Don't put too much pressure on yourself to see everything. Explore. Have fun. Laugh. You'll have a ball.