The fonts were downloaded - they made everything look so authentic with very little effort. I mostly used these two (which you can click to go to the download sites).
I was proud of the little details. These food labels were incredibly easy to make - I just stripped the text out of my invites and shrank them down. Then I printed them on card and Hayley took on the job of cutting them up and sellotaping to sticks. I got the sticks in Wilkinsons - they're planters, which gardeners use to label plants and herbs. They were about £1 for 50 and were basically lollipop sticks.
I used the same method for my toilet signs, but for the silhouettes I took a couple of photos from costume websites and just overdid the contrast until they went like this. Then I put them onto my invitation background and voila. Hello, awesome.
I got various bits from the internet which I blogged about before like the straws - I also found a great website called Party Delights where I got these awesome cake stands. I wish I had space to keep them up!
I stole an idea from a wedding blog (I can't remember which) and put out jamjars of glowsticks (Poundland strikes again). I went to get one later in the night and they'd totally disappeared - people love glowsticks! I also got some jamjars from Poundland which were, funnily enough, a pound each. I have no decent photos unfortunately, but they were a nice, quirky shape and good for the glowsticks, candy floss sticks and cutlery.
And finally, my dad was incredible. He MADE these incredible carousel horses from scratch, plus my amazing photo board (based on a quick doodle I did). I wish I had a bigger room so I could mount the photo board somewhere but I have no space at all - I hope I'll be able to use it again!