It's Thursday! Which, to me, is FRIDAY! Tomorrow I have a day off to prepare for my party and TODAY is my work birthday which means LUNCH. Nice lunch. Hooray! Right now, I'm probably eating cake. What are YOU doing? I hope you ARE eating cake, to be honest. If not, get some cake. It's okay. Tell them I said it was fine.
If cake isn't your scene, how about booze? Sounds like a plan? Yep. Yep, it does.
Rekorderlig are the unofficial sponsors of my summer. If they were the official sponsors, that'd be even better - following me around, feeding me cider - yep, that sounds amazing. I had their raspberry and mango cider the other night and OMG. Like alcoholic Um Bungo. Wow. Anyway! They are giving me THREE CRATES of cider to give away and I have kindly not 'lost' a crate, either. Do you want some fizzy boozy goodness?
- You must be a follower of this blog.
- Please include your email or a means of contacting you in the comment.
- Giveaway will run for TWO WEEKS, closing Thursday 9th August 19:00 GMT
- Winner will be selected using random.org
- UK only and you MUST be over 18 (proof of ID may be required)
- Winners will be announced Monday 13th August.
- Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin
- Leave a comment including your contact details (email/twitter etc) plus the most embarrassing thing that happened to you after drinking cider. Mine was falling over and convincing myself my best friend was called Tabitha. She's not.
- For an extra entry, Like my Facebook page and either tweet or post to your blog something along these lines: Isn't cider fab? YES. To win a crate of @rekorderlig, head on over to @essbeevee's blog NOWWW http://bit.ly/OQLHV8
- (if you Like, Tweet AND Blog it – that’s THREE extra entries! But please note you must comment too or you get NO entries.)